We get to do meaningful work every day and we enjoy working and having fun together! No wonder we’ve been voted one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019 and 2020!
Why Work at NCCPA?
The Hiring Process
We believe in connecting with each qualified candidate through quality conversations and interviews. If you are selected for an interview, you’ll get to meet the team through panel interviews – all virtual due to the current pandemic. If hired, you go through a 100% virtual onboarding experience with tons of supports and information along the way.
Benefits and Perks for You
- Work/Life Balance
- 37.5-hour workweek, Monday – Friday
- Flexible Work Hours
- Telecommute Days
- Eleven paid holidays
- 19 PTO Days
- Paid Volunteer Day to Make a Difference
- Great Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision with over 70% Employer Contribution
- 100% Employer Paid Group Life Insurance and Short- and Long-term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account for Medical Expenses (100% Employer Funded)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contributions and Matching
- Fully Stocked Breakroom with Healthy Snacks
- $1,000 Annual Reimbursement for Fitness Clubs & Program Dues
- Up to $240 in Annual Cash Incentives for Staying Active
- $5,250 in Tuition Reimbursements
- 100% Employer Paid Training Opportunities
See Our Current Openings
Interested in joining our team? View our current openings.