Interested in ensuring that PA certification and added qualification exams accurately reflect the clinical knowledge, reasoning and other medical skills that PAs should know throughout their careers?
Consider becoming an exam content development volunteer!
Ensuring High Standards
Volunteerism connects you to the profession, and gives you the ability to make sure that your fellow Certified PAs are providing the highest quality health care.
The experience you gain from this volunteer activity can be included on your resume in the future.
We’ve Got You Covered!
NCCPA will cover your expenses and you’ll have the opportunity to work with a great team of people!
Our content exam volunteer opportunities include:
- Item Writing
- Key Validation
- Forms Review
- Standard Setting
- Content expertise, attention to detail, ability to work well with others, and excellent communication skills
- Must be currently certified by NCCPA
- Must have no disciplinary actions
- Must hold a current unrestricted license to practice in the state in which you work, or have an unrestricted federal credential for practice
- Cannot be engaged in any exam or item development activities for other organizations
- Cannot be involved in any type of review course or activity to prepare for an NCCPA exam