PA Week is Here!
Each year, NCCPA joins the nation in recognizing Certified PAs’ dedication to providing high-quality, accessible health care to millions of patients across the country. While this important work is always cause for celebration, this year it feels especially pertinent to highlight the value and numerous contributions of PAs to the American health care system.
In the face of a pandemic, PAs have done what they’ve done since the beginning- rise to the occasion to meet the needs of patients. As COVID stretched so many of you to limits that were once unimaginable, you continue to get up for work each day to run towards what everyone else is trying to avoid.
That’s why this year, more than ever before, NCCPA is proud to honor PAs by participating in PA Week (October 6 – October 12), a weeklong celebration of the 139,000 Certified PAs currently changing and saving lives each day.
Here’s how we’re celebrating (and how you can join the fun!):
Spreading Awareness from Coast to Coast
NCCPA works diligently to educate the public about Certified PAs and the many ways they provide millions of people access to more affordable, high-quality health care.
During PA Week 2020, look for unique advertisements via Sling TV, on PatientPoint screens in thousands of medical offices nationwide and on digital billboards in the following locations:
- Atlanta – I-75/85-N ES N/O 14th St F/S
- Houston – I-69 Southwest Fwy NS W/O Kirkwood F/W
- Los Angeles – Santa Ana Fwy NS W/O Slauson F/S
- Orlando – I-4 SS 3.5mi W/O SR 417 F/SW
- Philadelphia – I-95 ES S/O Frankford Ave F/N
- New York City – 7th Avenue ES S/O 48th St F/W
- Facebook Frames: Check out our custom PA Week profile frames on Facebook! Instructions on how to add the frames can be found here.
- PA Week Zoom backgrounds: Jazz up your virtual meetings with one of our celebratory PA Week Zoom backgrounds:
- #PAsDoThat-and THAT too!: Do you have a special hobby or interest outside of PA practice? Tell us about it! Please send an email to email@example.com with your name, medical specialty, a photo of yourself wearing your white coat/scrubs, another picture of you doing that awesome thing you do, and briefly share how it’s making a difference in your life or the lives of others. We’ll highlight one PA on social media daily during PA Week using the #PAsDoThat hashtag!