For Physician Assistants
Before you sign in to your record, check out the tutorials describing the changes to your online record. If you are currently on a six-year cycle, click here.
If you have transitioned to a ten-year cycle, click here.
NCCPA promotes the PA profession to physicians, hospitals, staffing agencies and other employers through articles in the media, presentations and exhibits at professional meetings, and advertising in target publications. Here are some of our most recent ads.
American Medical Group Association MD News
- 2014 CAQ Registration Opened in February! Register soon to ensure you receive a test location of your choice!
If the certification process seems overwhelming, this section of the website should help ease the process. We have broken the puzzle into individual pieces. Just choose which piece you need more information on.
- Current Certification Process - learn more about it and what you need to do to maintain certification.
- New Certification Process - Learn about the new certification maintenance requirements, such as Self Assessment and PI-CME and when you transition to the new process.
- Specialty certificates of added qualifications (CAQs) - take a look at the ones we offer and the specific requirements for each.
- Have you lost your "C"? Read more on how easy it is to regain it.
- Exams - visit our exams page to learn about our exams, how to prepare and register for them, what to expect on test day and more.
- CME credits - need to log your CME credits? Learn how to log and more in our continuing medical education overview.
- CME Audit - from time to time PAs are selected for a CME audit. Read the policies and procedures for the audit.
- AAPA - want to know what PAs in your state are earning, where they are practicing, and more? AAPA collects this data and more.
- Policies and Procedures for certification requirements.
- Resources and Tools
- Disciplinary and Appeals Process
- Code of Conduct