How to Turn Off Browser Pop-up Blockers
Follow the instructions below for your specific web browser to disable your pop-up blocker.
Internet Explorer (Desktop Mode Only):
- Tools >> Internet Options >> Privacy >> Uncheck "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker"
- Tools >> Options >> Content >> Uncheck "Block Popup Windows'"
- Safari >> Click "Block Pop-Up Windows" to uncheck
- Click Tools icon (looks like a gear on upper right side) >> Click "Block Pop-Up Windows" to uncheck
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar >> Select Settings >> Click Show advanced settings >> In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button >> In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups." Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions.
If your web browser is not listed or you continue to experience problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-417-8100.