Read the latest NCCPA News.
- NCCPA is seeking applications for a public director at large to serve on our Board of Directors. Our two public directors fill an important role, representing the voice of the health care consumer in the Board’s deliberations about the certification process. Interested individuals can learn more about this opportunity by reviewing the application packet; completed applications must be received by August 1, 2013.
- The search for NCCPA's next president/CEO has entered the application acceptance stage. More information is available at the Web site of executive search firm Witt-Kieffer regarding the position, qualifications being sought, and the process for applying or nominating a qualified candidate.
- Read the article, Growing Demand, Shrinking Revenues: The PA Solution, from NCCPA, published on Group Practice Journal's Web site.
- Read the white paper, As Physicians Deal with Growing Demand, Physician-PA Teams Key to Meeting New Challenges, from NCCPA that was published on the Web sites of both Modern Healthcare and Modern Physician.
- NCCPA is proud to announce the certification of the 100,000th physician assistant (PA-C) in the nation since the organization's inception nearly 40 years ago! Read more here.