The nccPA Health Foundation
Anita Duhl Glicken, MSW
The nccPA Health Foundation is a 501c(3) charitable nonprofit organization that designs solutions for improving the capacity of certified PAs to impact quality and accessibility of health care delivery. The Foundation is affiliated with NCCPA, the certifying body for PAs in the United States. The generous support of donors enables the Foundation to empower patients and physician assistants to improve health.
Our vision is to improve the public's health and access to affordable care.
Our mission is to advance the role of certified PAs in improving health.
We will accomplish that through…
• Informing workforce research and planning by annually reporting data on the profession and supporting innovative research to transform practice and enhance patient care through PA practice.
• Providing education and resources that advance the PA profession nationally and internationally.
• Recognizing and rewarding transformative and innovative practices with an emphasis on high-performing teams featuring certified PAs.
• The patient's central role: The Foundation respects the patient's central role to all Foundation research and projects.
• The critical role of certified physician assistants: The Foundation values the critical role of physician assistants in helping assure the best possible patient outcomes and building a health care system that is fair, just and inclusive.
• Team-based collaborative care: The Foundation recognizes the importance of interprofessional teams to expand access and promote safe and effective care.
Read about our new partnership with HRSA.
Contact us with questions, ideas or to request copies of Exploring Ethics, Shaping Great Physician-PA Teams, or Answering the Call: Joining the Fight for Oral Health .
And watch for the launch of our new Web site later this summer.